WANT TO PURCHASE
MINERALS AND OTHER
Send details to:
P.O. Box 13557
Denver, CO 80201
Current Issue of 04/09/2020
Earn CASH from this ad and hundreds of others! $5680
paid out in the first month! FREE info pack:
DME, PO Box 366, Sandpoint, ID 83864
to call on spas, beauty salons, beauty supply stores, boutiques, health clubs, etc. to introduce and sell Wild Rose personal care products. 40% commission on every case sold.
Send for info to:
PO BOX 303
RANDALLSTOWN, MD 21133
YOURS IN HEALTH, WEALTH AND WELLNESS,
FREE UNLIMITED PHONE CALLING SERVICES!
No Monthly Phone Bills, No Annoying Contracts. Must Have WiFi Connection. Send Cash Or Money Order Of $10.00, Plus A Self-Addressed, Stamped Envelope To: Joseph Jacob Garner, 1349 W. 135th. ST.Sp #10, Gardena, CA 90247
Exciting Magazine Worth Having
SHORE TO SHORE
Reliable service, Best of the Best
Offers, Info, Ad Specials!
Will you have the next
One year subscription only
$20 + LSASE to:
Bronx, NY 10452
THE $500.00 A DAY PLAN
FREE INSTANT CASH FLOW SYSTEM!
A $597.00 Value! Send $1.00 processing fee to: Free Instant Cash Flow System, 100 Blackamore Ave., Suite 22 (Reg. #2770) Cranston, R.I. 02910
GET IT FREE!
This Sales Funnel Got 500 Signups in Under 3 Hours!
FREE CATALOG OF THE BEST SELF-DEFENSE PRODUCTS!
HIDDEN CAMERAS, Mace, Pepper Spray, Stealth Surveillance Systems, Child Internet Safety and Many More Unique, Great Self-Defense Gadgets!
PLEASE SEND ONLY $3.00 TO COVER THE COST OF HANDLING & SHIPPING
Nick Reed Enterprises
6403 Julie Street
San Diego, California 92115
RETURN THIS AD WITH YOUR REQUEST
Christmas Tree Trade Magazine
FULL PAGE ADVERTISERS
._0-WANT_TO_PURCHASE_ MINERALS_&_OTHER_OIL_&_GAS _INTERESTS.pdf
00-DALTON-WANTED POSTCARD MAILERS.pdf
11-Dalton 10 2019.pdf
99-Monique's Mail (2).pdf
Christmas Tree Trade Magazine COVER Page
YOU Can Advertise
In This Magazine
Wonder Why a Hiring Company Wants to Check Your Background?
Over 90% of companies run some type of background check on their job applicants. Pre-employment screening can be expensive and time-consuming, but most companies feel it is an essential part of the hiring process.
Here are the top five reasons why a company will take a good look at you before making a hiring decision:
1. Fraud – It’s estimated that over half of all job applicants lie on their resumes and job applications each year. Education leads the list, with over half a million people in the U.S. falsely claiming to have college degrees. Many people enhance their job titles, stretch dates to cover employment gaps and even invent employers. By running a complete background check, a company can quickly verify if an applicant is telling the truth.
Veritas asked CFO Kenneth Lonchar to resign following the discovery that his claim to an MBA from Stanford University was phony. George O’Leary, hired as Notre Dame’s head football coach, lost his job when it was revealed that his resume contained falsehoods.
2. Criminal Activity – No company wants to hire an individual who will bring crime into the workplace. Some two million Americans are victims of workplace violence every year. Many companies face theft, embezzlement and drug use by employees on a regular basis. In addition, the terrorist attacks of 9/11 have caused many employers to take a more careful look at their hires.
A complete background check will usually let a company know if an applicant has a criminal record. Not all people with criminal records are hiring risks, but pre-employment screening allows the employer to make an informed hiring decision.
3. Negligent Hiring Lawsuits – A company can be held responsible for the actions of it’s employees if it fails to conduct a background check prior to hiring someone. Lawsuits for negligent hiring are one of the fastest growing areas of litigation. Industry experts say that employers lose almost 80% of these cases.
Seeking to protect themselves from multimillion dollar jury verdicts and enormous legal fees, companies are now very cautious about who them hire. They know that one bad hiring decision can dramatically hurt a company’s finances and reputation.
4. Recruitment Expense – Finding qualified applicants for a job costs time and money. Managers who are looking for new employees must spend their valuable time developing and placing ads, sorting through resumes and interviewing applicants. After a long recruiting process, a company wants to be sure that they have selected the right applicant. They don’t want to repeat the process all over again.
5. Federal & State Laws – Background checks are required for many state and federal jobs. For example, most states must run a criminal background check on anyone who works with the elderly, the disabled or with children. Many federal jobs require an extensive investigation for those trying to get a security clearance.
Whatever the reason, the chances are excellent that a hiring company will want to look into your past. The best thing you can do is to be prepared when it happens.