WANT TO PURCHASE
MINERALS AND OTHER
Send details to:
P.O. Box 13557
Denver, CO 80201
Current Issue of 08/18/2019
STOP YOUR MONEY WORRIES
We have 10 Family Programs, a Program For Every Family Member, For Their Health And Financial Needs. Please send $10 Dollars To:
PO BOX 1006,
FROM OREGON -THE PACIFIC WONDERLAND STATE.
SUCCESS * HEALTH * HAPPINESS
A Compilation of Selected Writings
by Allen Flood
E-BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!
FOR A COPY PLEASE VISIT
FREE UNLIMITED PHONE CALLING SERVICES!
No Monthly Phone Bills, No Annoying Contracts. Must Have WiFi Connection. Send Cash Or Money Order Of $10.00, Plus A Self-Addressed, Stamped Envelope To: Joseph Jacob Garner, 1349 W. 135th. ST.Sp #10, Gardena, CA 90247
ROAD TO RICHES
$6,000 GuaranteedMillions Possiblewww.roadtoriches.org/main-3693William D. Powell49 W. ChicagoPontiac, MI 48340
BIG MAIL WANTED LISTINGS!
Your Name & Address Listed
Worldwide To Receive Tons Of Big Mail,
Business & Money Making Offers,
Dealerships, Free Special Mailing List.
You Also Get Free Reports To Get
You Started On Earning A Monthly Income.
Send This Ad, Your Info & $7 and 2 F/C Stamps To:
3312 - 20th. AVE.SO.
SAINT PETERSBURG, FL 33712
MAKE YOUR FORTUNE WITH
By Mail/Over the Internet - electronic & paper products! HUGH bucks from 1000% - 2000% profit margins! Includes reprint/resale rights!
Send $3 and 2 F/C stamps today to:
McNeal Publishing Co., Suite ST.
PO Box 490443
Chicago, IL 60649
GAIN A SECOND INCOME!
Have People Send You $100 Money Orders.
THE MAILBOX MAGIC !
Receive AD with YOU in #1.
Every person who joins from YOUR AD will get their own AD with YOUR name in #2 & #4.
You never Drop-Out.
Start by Mailing $10 to Each Member.
1. Gertha Joseph, 150 NE 173 St.
N. Miami Beach, FL 33162
2. Gerard Jeanty, 12035 NE 2nd.
Ave.#315, N.Miami, FL 33161
3. Akiko Frazier, 98-838B Kaonohi
St. Alea, HI 96701
4.Gerard Jeanty, 12035 NE 2nd.
Ave.#315, N.Miami, FL 33161
FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH DISCOVERED!
Along With Ways To Make Money Fast!
Imagine living to be 100,
looking half your age, disease free.
No more sickness, doctors,
medicine, hospital bills.
Prevent colds, flu, diabetes,
cancers, high blood pressure
My report reveals the secrets.
Plus, a Free bonus report.
Send $5 to:
HC 66, BOX 361
SPENCERVILLE, OK 74760
Beginnings To Mail Order Magazine
FULL PAGE ADVERTISERS
._0-WANT_TO_PURCHASE_ MINERALS_&_OTHER_OIL_&_GAS _INTERESTS.pdf
0-WANT_TO_PURCHASE_ MINERALS_&_OTHER_OIL_&_GAS _INTERESTS.pdf
Beginnings To Mail Order Magazine COVER Page
YOU Can Advertise
In This Magazine
Should I Buy This Home - Heating Issues
When considering whether you should buy a home, heating issues are something you should take a close look at. This is particularly true with rising energy costs.
As you inspect potential homes, heating issues should be foremost in your mind. While obvious issues will be apparent, there are less obvious things that need to be considered.
1. Layout – The layout of a home can have a major impact on both heating issues and energy bills. While high ceilings are beautiful architectural aspects, they can be a huge heating issue. Heat rises, which means you are going to need more of it to warm a home with high ceilings. Always remember that high ceilings equate to high energy bills.
A second layout issue concerns the number of stories in the residence. While a tri-level home or townhouse may seem enticing, how are you going to heat the lower floors? Tri-level homes often have a problem with something I call the zone effect. The rooms on the bottom of the tri-level are always cool, while the top floor may be close to a sauna. Unless you have a very sophisticated heating system, tri-level residences are going to drive your heating bill through the roof.
2. Control Areas – One way to reduce the heating requirements for high ceiling and tri-level homes is a controllable heating system. Many modern heating systems allow you to isolate particular sections of the home you wish to heat. These can be a godsend for larger homes where certain rooms are not used often.
3. Vents – A more mundane, but important issue, are vent locations. In some homes, the vent layout appears to have been undertaken by a drunken sailor. If you find vents located under windows, you can expect the heating bills to be outrageous. Also look for very large rooms with one or no vents as these rooms will take a long time to heat up.
With new homes, one can expect to find heating issues addressed competently. With older homes, you may need to consider how the heating issue is going to sap your cash flow during the winter months.