WANT TO PURCHASE
MINERALS AND OTHER
Send details to:
P.O. Box 13557
Denver, CO 80201
Current Issue of 12/15/2019
"AMAZING NEW PROGRAM"
Pulls Orders Like Crazy! For Details Send A #10 S.A.S.E. to:
2726 WASHINGTON AVE.
BEDFORD, IN 47421
EARN $1,000 A DAY
NEW and RESPONSIVE PROGRAM. Low Cost!
INNOVATIVE, GREATEST INCOME EVER.
Send Two Dollars for Info, shipping and handling to:
PO Box 311096
Jamaica, NY 11431
$750 MONTHLY OR MORE!
Work At Home No Assembly, Meeting.
Receive Money Daily.
For Info, Send $2.00 LSASE To:
233-01 MENTONE AVE.
LAURELTON QUEENS, NY 11422
GENERATE $302,330,880 IN CASH PLUS 302,330,880 IN STAMPS AND RECEIVE 200 HOT! HOT!
HOT RESPONSIVE names mailing list. For more details send 5F/C STAMPS TO:
ST. Anne, IL. 60964
OPPORTUNITY TO CUT MTG PAYMENTS
233-01 MENTONE AVE.
LAURELTON QUEENS, NY 14422
$11,550 IN 90 DAYS OR LESS!
What Makes a Truly GREAT Program?
"Double Your Money Back Guarantee"!
Just for checking us out!
Visit Us Online At:
Sponsor: Eugene Schultz --- Code:WPIP
I USED TO BE ON A FIXED INCOME.
Let Me Send You Some Of The Great Programs Which Got Me Off Food Stamps and Into A Better Ride!
These Programs Are The Best!
Send #10 LSASE and 2 loose Forever Stamps:
P.O. Box 159 C
Rocky Point, NC 28457-0159
Mortgage Bankers Trade Magazine
FULL PAGE ADVERTISERS
._0-WANT_TO_PURCHASE_ MINERALS_&_OTHER_OIL_&_GAS _INTERESTS.pdf
0-WANT_TO_PURCHASE_ MINERALS_&_OTHER_OIL_&_GAS _INTERESTS.pdf
11-Dalton 10 2019.pdf
99-Monique's Mail (2).pdf
Mortgage Bankers Trade Magazine COVER Page
YOU Can Advertise
In This Magazine
Do You Know What To Do When Your Baby Cries?
Crying is a physiological process in the life of a baby. All normal babies cry to communicate with others. Since they can't express their feelings in words crying is the only way for communication. If any uncomfortable feeling comes they simply cry.
Normally babies cry in situations like hunger,when wet, too hot or cold, tight clothes, pain ect. Some kids need the presence of somebody otherwise will cry simply. Crying without any cause is habitual in some babies. Even though crying is considered as normal it may worry the family members. Since the reasons for crying ranges from simple causes to serious causes it should not be ignored and hence exact cause has to be identified and managed accordingly.
The following are some points which should be considered while dealing with a crying baby.
1. It is dangerous to shake the baby vigorously.
2. Tight clothes can cause irritation hence it should be removed.
3. If the room is hot put the fan and open the windows.
4. If the nappy is wet remove it, and after cleaning dry with a soft towel.
5. Pat her back or stroke her head slowly and let her here your soothing sound.
6. Give breast milk to make them quiet.
7. If the climate is cold cover her in soft towel.
8. Rock her gently in your arms and walk slowly in the room.
9. Take a music making doll and let her listen.
10. Try a pacifier or help her for thumb sucking.
11. If no response change her position.
12. Walk outdors with her.
13. Put her on the cradle and rock gently.
14. If no response ask somebody to carry the baby.
Even after all these steps the baby goes on crying see the following signs.
( Probable cause is given after every sign)
1. Press her abdomen gently,she may twist or resist you:---Colic
2. Pull her ear gently she may become worse or push your hands away:---Ear ache.
3. Feel her temperature with the back of your hands:--Fever due to any infection.
4. Examine the skin from head to foot:--Eruptive disease,nappy rash,measles,vesicles,allergy ect.
5. See the nose for any discharge:--Coryza.
6. Move the head gently to feel any neck stiffness:--Meningitis,head injury ect.
7. Keep your ear near her chest to hear any rattling sound:--Increased mucus in wind pipes.
(pneumonia,bronchiolitis,asthamatic bronchitis etc.)
8. Examine the anal orifice:--Anal erosion,rectal polyp,crawling of worms.
9. Examine the genitalia:--Any discharge or erosion.
10. In male baby see the testicles which may be swollen or tender: --Orchitis,torsion of testes.
11. Also notice the body movements and see for any convulsions, rigors, vomiting, cough,laboured breathing etc.
If you see the above signs, or any other abnormal signs consult your doctor for proper treatement immediately.