WANT TO PURCHASE
MINERALS AND OTHER
Send details to:
P.O. Box 13557
Denver, CO 80201
Current Issue of 07/23/2019
THE CANNABIS INVESTORS GROUP. FREE 44 PAGE OPPORTUNITY BOOKLET.
THE CANNABIS INVESTORS GROUP HELPS OUR MEMBERS TO IDENTIFY THE NEXT CRYPTOCURRENCY COINS THAT GROW AS BIG AS BITCOIN. FOR OUR FREE 44 PAGE OPPORTUNITY BOOKLET:1-800-311-9882 USE INVITATION CODE 586092
How to Make $5,000 A Month
with Garage Sales.
Send $5 PP to:
Akron, OH 44302
HOME BASED BUSINESS
Start An Information - Mail Order Business -Home! Money Come To Mailbox - Reprint Rights. Free Details. Hurry! Send $1.00 + 2 F/C Stamps To:
McNeal - SC255
Chicago, IL 60649
Work In Your Spare Time From Home.
Earn $1,000+ Weekly.
Free Report: Call 1-800-943-7203
Visit Our Website At:
Ref. Code 56035
Become a lifetime member and never pay again for gasoline. Receive $100 prepaid gasoline card over and over again each time 10 people join the Club with your membership number on this flyer. Make copies of your certificate and give them away to friends or send them through the Internet to people you know. Send one time $24.95 membership in a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
SAM'S GAS CLUB
2112 HOLLYWOOD DR. #2A2
JACKSON, TN 38305 ID #609.
Receive Discounts On Millions Of Health Products. Name Brand Items And Medicine 24/7 Delivered To Your Door. Check Us Out Now!
HELP WANTED: HOMEWORKERS WITH RECIPES
Favorite Dishes, Home Remedies, Health,
Biz Plans, Etc.
For New Book Info.
Includes O's Outreach Adsheet With Big Mail Offer.
Send $2.00/SASE To:
NY, NY 10159
THE $500.00 A DAY PLAN
Exciting Magazine Worth Having
SHORE TO SHORE
Reliable service, Best of the Best
Offers, Info, Ad Specials!
Will you have the next
One year subscription only
$20 + LSASE to:
Bronx, NY 10452
USA Small Business Magazine
FULL PAGE ADVERTISERS
._0-WANT_TO_PURCHASE_ MINERALS_&_OTHER_OIL_&_GAS _INTERESTS.pdf
0-WANT_TO_PURCHASE_ MINERALS_&_OTHER_OIL_&_GAS _INTERESTS.pdf
USA Small Business Magazine COVER Page
YOU Can Advertise
In This Magazine
Tips to Consider Before Buying an Annuity Policy
Annuities may be a useful tool for those who want a steady stream of income throughout their lives. While most annuities include a death benefit, an annuity is almost the opposite of a life insurance policy - annuities offer financial protection against outliving your income.
Buying an annuity can be a complicated decision. Following are a few key considerations for buyers before deciding whether to purchase annuity policies:
* Review all of your other savings plans, pensions or retirement funds to determine whether you need an annuity and whether the annuity you are considering is the right one for you based on your age, financial status, investment objective and risk tolerance. Is there a possibility that you could outlive your assets? Will you keep the annuity long enough so that the charges do not eat up your investment?
* Determine whether you want your investment to be steady and fixed or variable. While variable products offer an opportunity to capitalize on market highs, they also carry additional risk in a downturn.
* Be careful about exchanging one variable product for another. For instance, exchanging a variable annuity for a fixed or equity-indexed product may result in a "surrender charge" and higher annual fees, along with a new period of time during which you cannot withdraw money from your account without substantial surrender charges. Always check the schedule of surrender charges and other fees. They may be higher on the variable annuity with the bonus credit than they were on the annuity you already own.
* Make certain the company from which you are considering buying an annuity product is reputable. A good place to start is to look for the Insurance Marketplace Standards Association logo. Only companies that have proven through extensive outside review that they adhere to IMSA's stringent Principles and Code of Ethical Market Conduct can display this logo. Visit www.IMSAethics.org to see if the company is listed and for other information.
* Be sure the company offering the annuity product is financially strong. Many independent services rate the financial strength of insurance companies, such as Standard & Poor's Insurance Rating Services (www.standardandpoors.com), Moody's Investor Services Inc. (www.moodys.com), Fitch Ratings Inc. (www.fitchratings.com) and A.M. Best Co. (www.ambest.com).
* Check with your state's insurance department to be sure the company you're considering buying from is licensed to do business in your state.
* Remember, an annuity is a legally binding document. Read the annuity contract carefully and be sure your agent has answered your questions thoroughly before you buy. - NU