WANT TO PURCHASE
MINERALS AND OTHER
Send details to:
P.O. Box 13557
Denver, CO 80201
Current Issue of 01/20/2020
"AMAZING NEW PROGRAM"
Pulls Orders Like Crazy! For Details Send A #10 S.A.S.E. to:
2726 WASHINGTON AVE.
BEDFORD, IN 47421
Only $19.95 for
54 Words or Less.
Expect Amazing Results.
DALLAS, GA 30132
14 BEER RECIPES
Ingredients - Directions
Only $10.00 Cash or Money Order. Three more Beer Recipes Free.
P.O. BOX 1886
HORSHAM PA 19044
Send me $3 for details on how you can get lots of it!
1259 EAST 58th. STREET
LOS ANGELES, CA 90011
GAS & CASH EXPLOSION!
Never Pay cash for Gas Again!
Get a $25 Pre-Paid Gas Card
Just for Joining!
$25 Gas Cards + $15 Cash!
For your masetr copies, your first $25 Gas Card and to begin receiving Unlimited Gas Cards & Cash Earnings,
Send This AD + One-time payment of $75 to the Monitor:
1002 -9th. Ave.
New Brighton, PA 15066
Referred By: Gerard Jeanty, ID #1180
Select 2 choices of Gas Cards:
Exxon BP Gulf Sunoco Shell Marathon CitGo
GET 1 MILLION PEOPLE
To Send You $50 CASH In Twelve Months Or Less
New Automated Cash-System. Send 1 FC Stamp for DETAILS.
Alfonza Warren, Jr.
426 Crestwood Dr.
Summerville, SC 29483-4435
To Call On Spas, Beauty Salons,
Beauty Supply Stores, Boutiques,
Health Clubs, Etc.
To Introduce And Sell
WILD ROSE PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS.
40% Commission On Every Case Sold.
Send Info To:
PO Box 303
Randallstown, MD 21133
We have 10 Family Programs, a Program For Every Family Member, For Their Health And Financial Needs. Please send $10 Dollars To:
PO BOX 1006,
FROM OREGON -THE PACIFIC WONDERLAND STATE.
How to Begin a Successful Co-Op Mailing Service,Secrets of Becoming a Good Salesperson, Organize Your time to Manage a Home-Based Business-
All three excellent reports to get you started in a successful business venture.
Send $10.00 to:
PO BOX 303
RANDALLSTOWN, MD 21133
YOU CAN EASILY RECEIVE A SECRET...
That You Are Not Required to Ever Pay Back!
Work at Home How-To Magazine
FULL PAGE ADVERTISERS
._0-WANT_TO_PURCHASE_ MINERALS_&_OTHER_OIL_&_GAS _INTERESTS.pdf
0-WANT_TO_PURCHASE_ MINERALS_&_OTHER_OIL_&_GAS _INTERESTS.pdf
00-DALTON-WANTED POSTCARD MAILERS.pdf
11-Dalton 10 2019.pdf
99-Monique's Mail (2).pdf
Work at Home How-To Magazine COVER Page
YOU Can Advertise
In This Magazine
How Are SEP IRAs Established To Save For Retirement
A Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) plan is established when an employer adopts a SEP agreement and has a minimum number of employees working in the organization who qualify for owning a SEP-IRA account. The qualification criteria for an employee to become eligible for the employer’s SEP-IRA plan include:
1. The employee must be at least 21 years of age.
2. The employee must have worked for the employer for a minimum of three years in the last five consecutive years.
3. The employee must have earned at least $450 in compensation for that tax year.
Hence, a SEP can be established if an organization has a certain minimum number of employees fulfilling the above criteria and the employer agrees to adopt a SEP agreement. There are three basic steps in setting up a SEP account and all of those must be fulfilled.
1. For setting up a SEP-IRA account, a legally valid written agreement should be executed. This agreement has to conform to an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) specimen SEP using ‘Form 5305-SEP’, Simplified Employee Pension - Individual Retirement Accounts Contribution Agreement. A prototype SEP that was earlier approved by the IRS may also be used for the same. Various insurance companies, banks and other competent financial institutions offer approved prototype SEPs. In the end, an individually designed SEP may be adopted.
2. Every employee who is eligible for a SEP must be given necessary information about the SEP. If the SEP was established using the Form 5305-SEP, the information must also include a copy of the Form 5305-SEP, instructions to fill it up, and the remaining details listed in Form 5305-SEP guidelines. In case a specimen SEP or a personally formulated SEP was used, similar information must be provided to every employee in the organization who is eligible for opening up a SEP account.
3. A SEP-IRA must be set up for every eligible employee in the organization. Various insurance companies, banks or other competent financial institutions can be used to set up a SEP-IRA. The employee holds and controls a SEP-IRA account while the employer is required to send the SEP contributions to the financial institution where the organization’s SEP-IRA account is maintained.
Thus we can see that an employer can establish SEPs very easily in order to take care of the post-retirement financial needs of his employees. The two major requirements on the part of the employer to establish SEPs include availability of eligible employees who can own SEP-IRA accounts and adoption of a SEP agreement as specified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). After meeting these two criteria, the employer can decide on the insurance company, bank or other competent financial institution where he wants to set up the organization’s SEP-IRA account for meeting the retirement needs of the employees. Hence, SEP-IRAs are found to be very easy to establish by the employers and equally easy to operate by the employees. It allows all the benefits of an IRA in a much-simplified form.