WANT TO PURCHASE
MINERALS AND OTHER
Send details to:
P.O. Box 13557
Denver, CO 80201
Current Issue of 08/04/2020
Want to serve a really good cup of coffee?
Most People Do.
LOVE, LAUGHS & A WHOLE LOTTA COFFEE
VISIT MY WEBSITE
YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID
Shop Online At
America's Premiere Shopping Mall
There You Will Find Something For Everyone.
To Begin Shopping
Send me $3 for details on how you can get lots of it!
1259 EAST 58th. STREET
LOS ANGELES, CA 90011
You Can Start Receiving $100's, Even Thousands Of Dollars In The Mail!
For More Details, Send $2.00 and
5 F/C Stamps TO:
St. Anne, IL 60964
WOW Start Up Home Based Business
For Under $20
With HUGE PROFIT POTENTIAL!
FREE DETAILS Send SASE To:
PO Box 20783
Portland, OR 97294
GAS & CASH EXPLOSION!
Never Pay cash for Gas Again!
Get a $25 Pre-Paid Gas Card
Just for Joining!
$25 Gas Cards + $15 Cash!
For your masetr copies, your first $25 Gas Card and to begin receiving Unlimited Gas Cards & Cash Earnings,
Send This AD + One-time payment of $75 to the Monitor:
1002 -9th. Ave.
New Brighton, PA 15066
Referred By: Gerard Jeanty, ID #1180
Select 2 choices of Gas Cards:
Exxon BP Gulf Sunoco Shell Marathon CitGo
Hand & Body Lotion
Bath & Shower Gel Products
Made For A Smooth, Touchable You!
8 Oz. Set $29.00
PO Box 303
Randallstown, MD 21133
Who's Baby Are You?
No Income Or Credit Check!
No One Refused!
For Application, Send #10 S.A.S.E to:
1508 STAFFORDSHIRE DR.
CHARLESTON, SC 29407-6508
to call on spas, beauty salons, beauty supply stores, boutiques, health clubs, etc. to introduce and sell Wild Rose personal care products. 40% commission on every case sold.
Send for info to:
PO BOX 303
RANDALLSTOWN, MD 21133
World Profits Bulletin Magazine
FULL PAGE ADVERTISERS
00-P.L. CARTER-MAKE MONEY MAGAZINE.pdf
11-Dalton 10 2019.pdf
99-DALTON-WANTED POSTCARD MAILERS.pdf
99-Monique's Mail (2).pdf
mail order report.pdf
World Profits Bulletin Magazine COVER Page
YOU Can Advertise
In This Magazine
Success tip #1: Set your business apart from the crowd!
Today I decided to take a walk to my daughter's school (something a bit unusual, but not unreasonable since the gas prices went up) for a change. I was totally enjoying the break from my small office routine when it hit me -- " my neighborhood has changed. Too many small businesses had just disappeared and on their windows were signs: "For lease"
Being a small business owner myself, I know how fragile a startup can be, how easily your marketing efforts could be lost in this noisy world. There is an ocean of businesses out there, and everyone is fighting for survival.
So how can you succeed? Well...it's easy -- you have to STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD! That, of course, is easily said than done.
There is one very clever way which I strongly recommend: Use Humor! Clever humor is always appreciated and if you can make your clients smile, they will always come back to you.
Before you start, ask yourself:
1. What is the main message I want to send about my services, products, company?
2. Who are my customers?
3. What is my point of difference and how can I use humor?
Once you are clear on your goals, there are many easy, effective ways to add humor and make you stand out:
1. Get a Cartoon Logo: The logo is the very face of your business. You have to be really careful (read: not cheap) when you decide on a logo design. Too many places use the same fonts, the same colors, the same globe and whatnot. The final result? The all look the same. So set yourself apart -- get a custom drawn cartoon logo. There are too many benefits to mention, but I'll give you just one example: check out Eskimo Joe's in Stillwater, Oklahoma. His owner Stan Clark started with a simple Eskimo and dog cartoon logo design, created by an amateur designer. Today Eskimo Joe's is a multi-million dollar clothing company with t-shirt sales only surpassed by the Hard Rock Cafe! Now, that's amazing!
If you want a cartoon logo, I strongly recommend http://www.humorlogos.com/
2. Humor advertising: It goes without saying - humor, at least in advertising, sells as much as sex. Just turn on the TV and observe. Do you know that the new Apple advertising campaign (Mac vs PC) is probably the most effective one ever? Why? Because it is funny, and people remember it. But there is much more to advertising... There are:
- Yellow pages, etc.
- web sites
- viral marketing
- email campaigns
- Street banners
- Vehicle wraps, etc.
If you want a humorous advertising campaign, I strongly recommend http://www.funnysells.com/
3. Who said Presentations? If you have to do presentations, always consider starting with a joke or using cartoons in them. Humor is the most effective way to break the ice and add a flavor of trust to the audience.
For PowerPoint Presentation cartoons, I recommend http://www.bettercartoon.com/
Of course, there is much more that goes into building a successful small business. But my point is - work hard, work smart and get noticed!