Vegan Lifestyle Magazine COVER Page
YOU Can Advertise
In This Magazine
How To Succeed In A Vegan Diet
In a vegan lifestyle, there is a strong goal that one should succeed, but they are often lost in nutritional issues. Itís just normal to be confused with this because there is a lot of conflicting information booming from everywhere. But we should realize that we have to a bit creative to see what will be most suitable for us. Well most people have found the following diet more suitable for them:
1. Cut-out all foods that have additives and preserving chemicals. Instead you should just munch on fruits, vegetables, beans and nuts
2. Cut-out starches or gluten. If you are still on a diet of bread, try those who are made from whole grains. Some bakeries can sell you whole grain breads. Also, yams are far better than potatoes.
3. Try vegetable salads of different varieties
4. Cut-out sugar in your meals. Too much sugar in the body can lead to health problems. If you are craving for sugar, make an effort to balance the meal by adding essential fat everyday such as olive oils or fish oils.
5. Have a moderate exercise regimen. Food is part of our health. If you really want overall wellness, you should go out and move your stagnant body. You can do some weight lifting, push-ups, pull-ups, and gym exercises. You can also take yoga classes and other forms of meditation to relieve stress and acquire peace of mind.
6. Avoid meals that are composed of fruits alone. Though, a vegan lifestyle is also composed of fruits, eating fruits alone is not usually beneficial to most people. You may experience some problems such as significant weight loss, dental plaques, mental and emotional imbalances and many more. You should take note that there is no such thing as 100 percent fruit diet. You should take a complete set of meals with vegetables and grains.
7. Consume a lot of green leafy vegetables such as lettuce, spinach, broccoli, and celery. These vegetables are a high source of minerals, proteins and some nutrients. Once you start eating more vegetables, you wellness will improve significantly. You should make a habit to add green vegetables with every meal. Sea vegetables such as weeds, kelp, dulse and nori are very nutritious.
8. Drink fruit and vegetable juice. Purchase a juicer rather than buying canned juices. You can take juice of kale, spinach or celery at least 8 ounce every day. This will better alkalinize the body.
9. Do not be very conscious with your diet. If you are talking about it all the time, the people around you will likely to get sick of hearing about it. Not all people will agree with your beliefs. A vegan lifestyle is not a religion or any mysticism.
10. Follow the diet. If there is one aspect where you should not sacrifice, it is your vegan diet. Cut-out all animal products including dairy, milk and other products that are tested on animals. Also cut-out meat such as chicken, fish and seafood. Meat is normally contaminated with various hormones, chemicals, bacteria and metals. Also, meat can also contain saturated fat which can increase the risk for heart diseases, cancer, eye problems and other diseases. The mass raising of animals on farm consumes large amounts of energy resources, such as land, water and it plays a major role in destroying the environment.
Raising animals just to satisfy our cravings is a cruel thing. Being a vegan is a vow against this inhumanity. The best way to start changing the world is to begin with yourself.
Vegan Lifestyle Magazine
FULL PAGE ADVERTISERS