WANT TO PURCHASE
MINERALS AND OTHER
Send details to:
P.O. Box 13557
Denver, CO 80201
Current Issue of 01/15/2021
THE SIMPLE SUCCESS SYSTEM
The Simple Success System now has a web page, for everyone who wants to place classified or online ads. You DO NOT need to have a computer. This could accelerate $20 gifts from the four levels of your downline. Simply place the following ad or create drop cards to give away or leave anonymously in public spaces.
FREE REPORT! "Understanding the Secret to Making Money." Inviter ID:1216 TinyUrl.com/SSSFlyer
THIS ONE IS HOT!
Receive Multiple $100 Weekly Cash Profits
Sent To You Every Monday.
24/7 Recorded Sizzle.
Call: 1-(206) 350-0623.
Exciting Details. Write:
PO BOX 473181
GET IT FREE!
This Sales Funnel Got 500 Signups in Under 3 Hours!
OPPORTUNITY TO CUT MORTGAGE PAYMENTS IN HALF!
www.themtgmanager.org/aff/8203 - Leroy Taggart
MAKE $600 A WEEK MAILING MY SPECIAL POSTCARD!
COOK LIKE A MASTER CHEF!
Your Friends Will Be Amazed When You Prepare And Serve These Delicious, Mouth-Watering, Easy -To-Prepare Recipes!!
YOU'LL DISCOVER SOME OF THE WORLD'S BEST RECIPES!
NICK REED ENTERPRISES
6403 Julie Street
San Diego, California 92115
FREE CATALOG OF THE BEST SELF-DEFENSE PRODUCTS!
HIDDEN CAMERAS, Mace, Pepper Spray, Stealth Surveillance Systems, Child Internet Safety and Many More Unique, Great Self-Defense Gadgets!
PLEASE SEND ONLY $3.00 TO COVER THE COST OF HANDLING & SHIPPING
Nick Reed Enterprises
6403 Julie Street
San Diego, California 92115
RETURN THIS AD WITH YOUR REQUEST
FULL PAGE ADVERTISERS
11-Dalton 10 2019.pdf
99-DALTON-WANTED POSTCARD MAILERS.pdf
99-P.L. CARTER-MAKE MONEY MAGAZINE.pdf
mail order report.pdf
Winterizing Magazine COVER Page
YOU Can Advertise
In This Magazine
Easy to Do Steps in Winterizing Your House
Planning ways on how to go about winterizing your homes can be done anytime. It is better to be prepared for just about anything so no matter what happens in the coming months, you can take a look at your list come wintertime. If you intend to start executing the plans, the best time for this is at the fall Equinox. At this time of the year, the temperature is beginning to decrease that your house needs to be maintained so that it would be ready for the next season.
How do you go about preparing house for winter? Here are some tips that can help you with the task at hand.
1. First up, you should call an HVAC professional to inspect the heating system. They will do vital furnace inspection as well as clean the ducts. You should have stock of furnace filters with you because this must be changed every month. The furnace must be clear of all flammable materials that may cause other risks and dangers. It will be better if you can avail the kind of thermostat that is programmable. If you are utilizing a hot-water radiator at home, the valves should be opened slightly and close immediately when water appears.
2. Check for crevice cracks at the exterior of your home. Make sure that there are no exposed entry points on the pipes. If you found anything cracks or holes, seal these fast.
3. For the doors, you can use weather stripping to prevent cold air from coming inside the house. To achieve the same for windows, these must be caulked. If the house has a basement, you can protect the window wells by covering these with plastic shields. It's time to keep the summer screens for later use and get glass replacements installed. You can also put storm windows if you have these or you simply want to.
4. The fireplace must be ready for the coming season. Put a cap at the top of the chimney so that you can keep away birds and rodents. If you haven't cleaned the chimney for quite a while, call someone to remove creosote and soot from this part. You also have to stock up chopped wood or firewood that should be placed in dry place. Check the damper of the fireplace if this has still the right kind of closing and opening.
5. If the weather at your area usually goes lower than 32 degrees during winter, you should consider adding insulation at the attic. Through this, warm air will be prevented from creeping at the roof that might lead to ice dams. While at the roof, you must inspect worn out tiles and roof shingles and replace materials while you still have time. You must be very sure that water cannot enter your house through the roof. Gutters should also be cleaned from any kind of debris.
There are many more steps that you should consider in winterizing your house. The important thing at this point is to make sure that you will feel comfortable and safe inside even when the temperature hit the lows once the winter season starts.